Easy to use WordPress Responsive Slider plugin.
Creating slideshows with WordPress Jssor Slider is fast and easy. Simply uopload images from the admin or drag and drop them into place, set slide captions, links and description fields all from one page, use the provided shortcode or template include to easily embed slideshows in your blog.
* Simple, easy to use interface – perfect for individual users.
* Create Responsive slideshows in seconds
* Unrestricted support for Image slides (supports caption, link, description text)
* Full width slideshow support
* Drag and drop slide reordering
* Admin preview
* Touch + drag navigation
* 390+ caption effects/transitions
* 360+ slideshow effects/transitions
* 18+ arrow skins
* 16+ bullet skins
* Auto detect vertical/horizontal drag
* Mutiple sliders in one page
* Cross browser support
1. Download the zip file of the plugin and extract the content.
2. Upload the complete `jssor-slider folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
4. Go to to litebox settings page and upload some images set options which should be used.
5. That’s it! You’re done. Now you can place your shortcodes to your post/pages or your theme files.
* Chrome 3+
* Firefox 2+
* Safari 3.1+
* Opera 10+
* Mobile browsers( iOS, Android, Windows, Windows Surface and Mac are all supported)
Jquery Jssor Slider
For bug fix or additional features, please use the comment form below.